Hey folks! Just the other day, I was chat­ting with my esteemed col­league Mr. Poulos. “Look!” I said. “Look, I drew some­thing!”

“That’s nice, dear,” he said with dis­in­ter­ested dead­ness. “Why don’t you go show your friends?”

“You mean like on the Chronil­log­i­cal blog?”

“Yeah, sure, what­ever.”

I don’t know if this will become a reg­u­lar fea­ture. It might! This piece o’ fanart could’ve been time­lier, but the moral is simple: read Octo­pus Pie—read and enjoy. Then share and enjoy. And read some more. This comes from a recent(-ish) strip that has already spawned its own web­site, even!

OH NO

They might say I drew the wrong panel.

They might be jerks. (Giant jerks! Per­haps jerk­ish giants.)

└ Tags:

1. meredith says:

hehe. I love the little cross-​eye you gave her. Very neat min­gling of styles! 😀

Thanks! I’m very glad you stopped by and looked and com­mented.

3. Pops says:

At Disney shops, they sell the very col­lectible cels from their old movies. Is there a Chronil­log­i­cal equiv­a­lent for its comics? Per­haps you could inter­est Fan­tas­tic Bonanza in sell­ing them on-​line, as they’ll undoubt­edly be higly prized and valu­able one day 🙂

4. Kuroneko says:

Hey, is that Kat?

@Kuroneko: John and I are a little con­fused by your ques­tion, so I sus­pect the answer is “no”. Per­haps you could elab­o­rate a bit?

6. Kuroneko says:

Ah…I mean she looks a bit like Kat from Gun­nerkrigg Court.

Ah, yeah, I can def­i­nitely see the resem­blance. How­ever, I believe that this par­tic­u­lar image is sup­posed to be of Eve from Octo­pus Pie. Both excel­lent comics, though 🙂

And sorry about the con­fu­sion! John and I both know some­one named Kat in real life, so that’s who our minds nat­u­rally turned to.